It all started in 2009….
Cardinal needed wool skirts for its production of “The Diary of Anne Frank” and artistic director Randy White was perusing clothes at the Salvation Army. An elementary-aged boy came up and asked, “What are you doing?”
White explained, but his response just prompted more questions. As the conversation continued, White realized the young man had never been to the theater and was not entirely sure what theater was……but was eager to find out. White gave “Anne Frank” tickets to the young man and his grandmother but left the store with a conviction that his company needed to further outreach programs for young people.
So Cardinal’s Community Access Tickets (CATs) and Cardinal for Schools (CFS) were born. CATs has already helped 2,000 under-served children attend Cardinal performances for free, while the CFS initiative has allowed 3,000 school children to attend Cardinal performances for a very reduced rate.
These programs are vital for the education of our youth.
COMMUNITY OUTREACH SPONSOR | $5,000
Community Access Tickets | Cardinal for Schools
- Logo on Cardinal website
- Logo on Season brochures (30,000)
- Logo in email blasts (150,000/season)
- Logo on promotional posters (1,800/season)
- Logo on print media ads
- Recognition on lobby signage across the season
- Half (1/2) page ad in playbill across the season
- A total of fifteen (15) complimentary tickets to be used throughout the season for you and your clients
- Company representatives invited on stage for opening night curtain speeches
- Invitation to all after-show parties with cast, staff and board
- Complimentary tickets for your charity of choice (CATs only)