Cardinal Stage Box Office
The Cardinal Stage box office is located at 900 S Walnut St.Ivy Tech John Waldron Arts Center You can purchase tickets to all Cardinal performances as well as buy and manage your season subscription here – and we’ll always greet you with a smile!
Please note that the Buskirk-Chumley box office will only sell single tickets to shows being performed at the BCT (Lord of the Flies, Willy Wonka, and Les Miserables). All subscription package redemptions and tickets for our Waldron Arts Center Auditorium shows can be bought using the options below.
Adult Tickets: Anyone above the age of 12, who is not a student. We do not currently offer Senior discounts.
Student Tickets: Any one with a valid student ID, including high school and college.
Child Tickets: Children 12 and under.
Lap Children: Ages 2 and under who do not use a seat attend Cardinal shows for free.
Cardinal Stage Company Box Office Hours
Effective January 5th, 2014
Weekdays 10am–5pm, Saturdays 12-5pm
Tickets are always available for purchase online.
How to Buy Tickets to a Cardinal Show
There are 4 easy ways to purchase tickets to a Cardinal show:
1. Purchase Tickets Online *
Cardinal’s online ticketing system allows you to choose your seats for both the Buskirk-Chumley Theater and the Ivy Tech Waldron Arts Center right from your computer.
You can reserve best seats at Will Call - and even donate to Cardinal – right online!
Cardinal’s Will Call service allows you to pick up physical tickets at the Cardinal box office Ivy Tech John Waldron Arts Center during box office hours or at the Waldron or Buskirk-Chumley theatres 1 hr prior to curtain.
2. Call the Cardinal Stage box office at 812.336.9300 *
3. Buy in-person at one of two locations
- Cardinal Box Office | 900 S Walnut St Ivy Tech John Waldron Arts Center for all shows
- Buskirk-Chumley Theater Box Office | 114 E Kirkwood Ave Buskirk-Chumley Theater for the 3 BCT shows (Lord of the Flies, Willy Wonka and Les Miserables).
4. At the theatre 1hr before curtain (as available)
* online and phone orders – add $2/ticket convenience fee
Ticket Delivery Options
If you purchased your tickets online or over the phone, you have 2 easy ways to get your tickets:
- Choose Will Call and your tickets will be waiting for you before the show or you can pick them up at Cardinal Stage box office up to 48 hours prior to the show.
- Choose the “mail it to you” option and we mail it to your home. There is a $3.95 charge for this service. Please allow 5-7 business days for mailing.
Refund & Exchange Policy
Subscribers may exchange tickets for free. Please contact Cardinal’s box office at 812.336.9300 or stop by 900 S Walnut St and we’ll be pleased to assist you.
Single Ticket Buyers
Single ticket buyers may exchange their tickets for another performance of the same show at a $2.00 per ticket fee. No exchanges may occur within 48 hours of the performance and exchanges are handled through the Cardinal box office or at 812.336.9300.
Cardinal is unable to offer refunds on the tickets for its shows. If you absolutely cannot attend your scheduled performance you can donate the tickets back to Cardinal and you will receive a tax donation letter for the value of the tickets.