Cardinal’s New Box Office
Cardinal has opened a full service box office in its administrative offices at 900 S Walnut St.Ivy Tech John Waldron Arts Center This new box office will allow us to greet and serve you personally.
And please note that while the Buskirk-Chumley Theater box office still sells Cardinal tickets, Cardinal’s new box office will be the only location to sell and manage your season subscription.
Cardinal Box Office Hours
Weekdays 11–6 pm & Saturdays 12–5pm
How to Buy Tickets to a Cardinal Show
There are 4 easy ways to purchase tickets to a Cardinal show:
1. Purchase Tickets Online *
Cardinal has a new online ticketing system and you can now choose your seats for both the Buskirk-Chumley Theatre and the Ivy Tech Waldron Arts Center right from your computer.
You can reserve best seats at Will Call - and even donate to Cardinal – right online!
Cardinal’s Will Call service allows you to pick up physical tickets at Cardinal’s new box office Ivy Tech John Waldron Arts Center during box office hours or at the show location’s box office 1 hr prior to curtain.
2. Call Cardinal’s new box office at 812.336.9300 *
3. Buy in-person at one of two locations
- Cardinal’s New Box Office | 900 S Walnut St Ivy Tech John Waldron Arts Center
- Buskirk-Chumley Theater Box Office | 114 E Kirkwood Ave Buskirk-Chumley Theater
4. At the theatre 1hr before curtain (as available)
* online and phone orders – add $2/ticket convenience fee
Ticket Delivery Options
If you purchased your tickets online or over the phone, you have 2 easy ways to get your tickets:
- Choose Will Call and your tickets will be waiting for you before the show
- Choose the “mail it to you” option and we mail it to your home. There is a $3.95 charge for this service.
Refund & Exchange Policy
Subscribers may exchange tickets for free. Please contact Cardinal’s box office at 812.336.9300 or stop by 900 S Walnut St and we’ll be pleased to assist you.
Single Ticket Buyers
Single ticket buyers may exchange their tickets for another performance of the same show at a $2.00 per ticket fee. No exchanges may occur within 48 hours of the performance and exchanges are handled through the Cardinal box office or at 812.336.9300.
Cardinal is unable to offer refunds on the tickets for its shows. If you absolutely cannot attend your scheduled performance you can donate the tickets back to Cardinal and you will receive a tax donation letter for the value of the tickets.